Dr.Howard Steingeril, an American scientist, collected Mantras, Hymns and invocations from all over the world and from all religions, tested their strength in his Physiology Laboratory.He concluded that the Hindus Vedic Gayatri Mantra is the most rewarding scientifically.
That the Gayathri Mantra produced 110,000 sound waves per second. This was the highest and found it to be the most powerful prayer hymn in the world. That the combination of sound and variation in the sound waves and its particular frequency is capable of developing specific spiritual potentialities.
The Hamburg university initiated this research into the efficacy of the Gayathri Mantra both on the mental and physical plane of CREATION. The GAYATHRI MANTRA is now being broadcast daily for 15 minutes from 7 P.M. onwards over Radio Paramaribo, Surinam, South America for the past two years, and also in Amsterdam, Holland for the last six months.
Material and Physical Benefits:
Bestows attractive personality. Develops the power of speech.
Wards off poverty and insufficiency Forms a protective halo around the person.
Brilliance in the eyes is notice Wards off dire influences, unfavourable circumstances and dangerous situations.
- Activates internal centers in the body.
- The beeja mantras in the mantra activates nerve fibres and glands.
- The vibrations when chanting spread in the environment, attract similar positive atoms and return to its origin (the person who is chanting) filling him with this gathered positive energy.
- Regular chanting keeps the person and his family always in prosperity and plenty.
- The following traits develop: bravery, well being, love, wealth, brilliance, stronger immunity, sharp intellect, perfect control over senses, devotion, retention, attracts life force, increases penance, farsightedness, awakening, improves productivity, makes one cheerful, idealistic, courageous, full of wisdom and removes selfishness and promotes service mindedness.
- The atmosphere around that person is calm.
- A person chanting Gayatri can never have a demeaned life. It is always a blissful life.
Subtle and Spiritual Benefits:
Om Sri Tat Sat